Within the past couple of weeks, Claire has really started rolling from her tummy to her back... and she's found her toes and thumb! All of this seems crack her up, as she's laughing more and more every day. she is a hoot!
We are Eric and Jennifer Self, loving life with our two little girls, Adrienne and Claire. As I start thei blog in july 08 2008, Adrienne is now 20 months and Claire is 3 months, and each day is packed with new adventures and tales to tell. Now that Claire is sleeping a little more, I'm going to try to record some of these fun adventures and milestones before they grow up right before our eyes! This blog will be far from creative or eloquent, but if I tried to make it all of that, I would never have a blog :)
No comments:
Post a Comment